Wednesday, February 15, 2012

0. Blog's opening


"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." - Albert Einstein



Hello!

Strange title for a security blog, right?

Some years ago I am a passive user of Internet, and especially of the security forums and blogs that fill my RSS, where sometimes I have contributed with something but, basically, I've been a big consumer, and today is the day that I considered make the leap and begin to bring in my own blog.

The intention is pretty simple, use a famous quote to introduce a security article. These "articles" will consist usually drafted guidelines for myself on some task that I had to do and I have decided to save for future, because my memory is not a place I consider reliable.

I don't know the rhythm that I will carry with publications, I hope that at least once a month and see if this encourages participation and no ends up being an extension of my repository "howtos".

Greetings!


NOTE: This is a non-automatic translation of the original blog written in spanish. I hope you are comprehending and tell me if you find errors. Thanks a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment related to the topic, I only ask you to say it respectfully :)